Rash is a noticeable change of the skin. Normally, it is itchy and can be reddish in color. Dry skin rash is usually due to skin irritation. This indicates that there is a problem in your body. It occurs when the skin becomes dry but this can be treated at home. However, when this condition becomes severe, it should be given medical treatment.
Reasons for Dry Skin Rash
• Dry skin rash may be an allergic symptom or can be due to a lot of factors like:
• Poor conditions of the environment
• Absorption of chemical in the body
• Food consumed
• The various liquids which are used to bath with
• Changes in climate – a lot of people get this condition during winter. The reason for this is that there is usually absence of humidity in the air. Also, temperatures inside the house are high. When it’s cold, people do not usually take in water resulting to itchy skin rash in the face and other areas of the body.
• Taking hot baths for a prolonged period of time.
• Oils of the skin being stripped off.
• Skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema.
Ways in Preventing Dry Skin Rash
• Dry skin rash may be prevented in many ways such as:
• Refrain from taking hot baths for a long time. Apply a special moisturizer after bath always in order to avoid itchy dry skin.
• Try using non-soap cleaners while in the shower. They are capable of removing dirt from the pores and will not irritate the skin with rash.
• One must pay attention to the food being consumed since they can contribute to problems of the skin. It is important to eat a lot of fruits and have a balanced diet.
• Make sure that you drink water regularly in order to avoid dehydration.
• It is necessary to always eliminate toxic chemicals which have accumulated in the body over time.
• Stay away from cosmetics which contain chemical components. Try using natural products on the skin always because they are gentle to the skin.
• Good quality natural lotions for skin care must be used instead of moisturizers.
So, how will you find the one which is right for you? You can start looking at these night cream reviews. Our readers have more than their fair share of creams for the face and reported to us on what creams are for anti-aging, anti-acne and anti-wrinkle. Be aware that the cream known to be number one contains all three. Now, all you need to do is read their reviews and choose which among the many amazing options available you want to try first.
There are some things which you need to bear in mind when you weigh your choices:
1. Choose a cream that will work on your type of skin. Certainly, you want to add moisturizer as you sleep. It is actually the best time for application because you will appear greasy for a while without being in public. However, oily or combo skin will require less hydration when compared to dry skin.
2. Try to deal with your biggest concerns. There is always a product for you regardless of whether you have wrinkles, acne, fine lines or uneven skin tone. Just be sure you have the right product for you.
3. Give the cream some time to become effective. Most night creams will not miraculously transform the skin overnight. It may take days or even weeks for the full effects to occur. Hence, you need to be patient and make sure to apply the product every night.
4. Have adequate sleep. The night cream will not have much time on your skin if you are only in bed for 3 hours. Try sleeping for seven to eight hours. It is good for your health and appearance. Give the product sufficient time to work its magic.
Some hair products, dandruff, psoriasis, sunburns and eczema are reasons which can trigger scabs to make further infection inflicting their adverse effects on the scalp.
This is a skin condition in which the scalp has red bumps or patches mostly on the hairline near the ears, forehead and close to the neck. They are thick and appear red. Sometimes, they are dry and for some, they appear pulpy with a ring around the scab in whitish-silver color.
Scalp eczema can be yellowish or whitish in appearance. This skin condition can affect the areas of the scalp which are highly susceptible to become oily and sticky. Oil residue resides usually on the scalp to create an itchy and flaky scalp.
This condition mainly occurs on the scalp. There are 2 forms in which dandruff can be present. One is oily while the other one is dry. People with oily scalp can experience extreme itchiness. As a result, oil sediments are stimulated in the form of small granular particles. If the dandruff is dry in nature, the texture will be flaky and loose. Parched and coarse scabs will be present on the scalp.
A sunburned scalp will result to trouble particularly when the skin scabs are healing. The sunburns will flake away with formation of blisters. They will also bleed. Sunburns can become problems on the scalp particularly if a person’s hair is long and fine.
Kind of Products for the Hair
Other hair products, shampoos and conditioners which a person uses can lead to an itchy scalp. Some hair concoctions may have allergens. These allergens may not be appropriate for you and will result to some allergic reactions like the presence of a rash along with blisters filled with pus and a burning sensation.
Minoxidil or rogaine is the primary topical solution used in treating receding hairlines and other pattern of balding traits seen in men. It is rubbed directly into the scalp to promote hair follicle growth. It is capable of delaying hair loss. In some men, it can result to new growth of hair. Take note that new hair tends to be thinner when compared to the preceding hair. Minoxidil can be obtained in 2 % and 5 % solutions.
Finasteride with other names like Proscar and Propecia is an oral medicine which obstructs the production of the male hormone called dihydrotestosterone. This hormone is responsible for the reduction of the size of hair follicles. Similar to minoxidil, finasteride is more capable of slowing the hair loss rate instead of stimulating the growth of new hair. But it is believed to be more effective than minoxidil.
Surgery for Hair Transplant
If less invasive therapies do not work, scalp reduction surgery and hair transplants are options for individuals suffering from androgenetic alopecia. According to the Mayo Clinic, during a hair transplant, the dermatologist or surgeon will get rid of small plugs of hair in areas of the scalp where hair growth continuous to be active and then insert them in the spots with baldness. Numerous procedures can be necessary. Yet, the effects are excellent and long-term.
Some new medications have become available which will be able to preserve the health of hair follicles or produce new hair follicles. A potential remedy for hair loss makes use of an abrasive gel in order to slightly damage the skin and then, topical cream is applied to stimulate the follicle-generating genes.